EXPLORE THE WORLD
SUMMER SCHOOL AT BRITISH SCHOOL OF BUCHAREST
The children that enrolled in the British School of Bucharest 2018 Summer School, had the opportunity to "Explore the World", during which they enjoyed an array of indoor and outdoor activities. While they were busy enjoying the many activities, they also practised and enriched their English, with native English-speakers and peers from other countries and learned German through the Motolingu method (a language learning concept for children using key principles of the human psycho-motor development chain, to teach German as a foreign language).
During this Summer School programme, all the children learned through playing, made many new friends and together explored and discovered new cultures, in a fun and educational way.
We would like to send our warmest thanks to all those who registered for the 2018 Summer School.
If you would like to be part of this fantastic opportunity, why not join us next summer for more fun and adventure.
Please, take a peek at some of the Summer School 2018 photos and see for yourself what an amazing time the kids had during this year's Summer School!
We look forward to seeing you at Summer School 2019.
SUMMER SCHOOL VIDEO
2. If you would like to take a tour of the BSB campus, you will be invited to schedule one;
3. If you would like to fill out and sign the Registration File straight away, you will be scheduled for a meeting;
4. If you cannot schedule a meeting at the BSB campus, you will receive the Registration File via courier, you will fill it out, sign it and return it to us;
5. Upon having the Registration File completed and signed, you will be requested to make the payment, either via the BSB website, or by bank transfer.
Key Stage 1: children born between Sept 2011 – Aug 2014
Key Stage 2: children born between Sept 2007 - Aug 2011
Key Stage 3: children born between Sept 2003 - Aug 2007
- Medical certificate for enrollment in the community
- Epidemiological opinion for entry into the community
- Medical certificate specifying that the student is "fit for physical exercise," or is "clinically healthy”