EXPLORE THE WORLD
SUMMER SCHOOL 2018 AT BRITISH SCHOOL OF BUCHAREST
Enrollments for the 2018 edition of summer school are now closed.
We thank you for your interest and hope to meet you next summer!
Already registered? Pay now!
Please insert the validation code in order to proceed with the payment.
Registrations for the 2018 Summer School will open in April.
Children aged 4 to 15 who join us to "Explore the World" at our Summer School will enjoy indoor and outdoor activities while they discover and learn about amazing cultures from various continents – all in an international atmosphere. Alongside around-the-world experiences, they will practise and enrich their English with native speakers and peers from other countries.
English and German Native Speakers Staff
Open to all children from any school
Ages 4 – 15
2nd to 26th July
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 17:00
20% Discount *
With our carefully planned timetable to suit different ages, skills and preferences, BSB Summer School attendees will enjoy time with friends and gain multi-cultural exposure through activities including:
- English Classes or German (the Motolingu* method)
- The Big Splash! (Swimming and Pool Games)
- Climbing / Zip-line
- Cooking Workshops
- Scavenger Hunts
- Fun Science and Discovery
- Arts & Crafts
- Yoga for Kids
Children will also enjoy exciting weekly features like Barbecues and “The World’s Got Talent” Show & Awards.
We run our popular Summer School for four weeks at BSB’s spacious and peaceful campus on 42 Erou Iancu Nicolae Street, Voluntari, Ilfov County.
When: 2nd to 26th July, Monday to Friday
Time: 9:00 to 17:00
* We offer a 20% discount for 4-week enrolment and a 10% discount for 3-week enrolment.
For more details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER SCHOOL 2017 GALLERY
2. If you would like to take a tour of the BSB campus, you will be invited to schedule one;
3. If you would like to fill out and sign the Registration File straight away, you will be scheduled for a meeting;
4. If you cannot schedule a meeting at the BSB campus, you will receive the Registration File via courier, you will fill it out, sign it and return it to us;
5. Upon having the Registration File completed and signed, you will be requested to make the payment, either via the BSB website, or by bank transfer.
Key Stage 1: children born between Sept 2011 – Aug 2014
Key Stage 2: children born between Sept 2007 - Aug 2011
Key Stage 3: children born between Sept 2003 - Aug 2007
- Medical certificate for enrollment in the community
- Epidemiological opinion for entry into the community
- Medical certificate specifying that the student is "fit for physical exercise," or is "clinically healthy”