Scholarships and Bursaries
BSB is committed to broadening access to British education by offering full or partial scholarships and bursaries to talented students. Scholarships will be offered following the completion of entrance examinations, a review of the student’s past academic success and an interview with the student and parents. All Students will be examined in English and Mathematics to assess their suitability to study at BSB.
Scholarships and bursaries are available for children aged 14-16, as follows:
• For Year 10 applications, children must be born between 1st September 2004 and 31st August 2005
• For Year 12 applications, children must be born between 1st September 2002 and 31st August 2003
Valid applications must be submitted to the Scholarship Committee and include:
• Application Form
• Copy of Birth Certificate / ID Card / Passport
• Most recent School Report
• Art portfolio / Sports Achievements (if applicable)
• Any other relevant documents that might support the applicationApplication Form
Applications for scholarships must be received no later than 1pm on Wednesday, 23rd January, 2019. Applicants will be invited to the school as follows:Saturday, 26th January, 2019
Year 10 & Year 12: Interview & CAT testingSaturday, 2nd February, 2019:
Short Listed Year 10: English & Maths tests
Short Listed Year 12: English & Maths tests and other A Level option subject aptitude tests, if relevant
The final results will be announced on Friday, 8th February, 2019.
Full details of the Application Process and Scholarship Policy are available on the Application Form which can be downloaded here. Please submit completed application forms and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.