The British School of Bucharest is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our successful team from April 2020.
We offer a dynamic teaching and learning environment for over 600 students from more than 50 different countries. The school is well established and is situated in a stunning campus with well-resourced facilities in Pipera.
We are committed to offering a broad and balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales. We have been awarded BSO status via the Independent Schools Inspectorate and are also an accredited member of COBIS.
Successful candidates will have:
• Excellent skills in written and spoken English
• Experience of working with Primary-age students
• Enthusiasm and commitment to allow students to access the curriculum
• A positive approach to working with students
• The ability to work with teachers to facilitate student learning
• Outstanding professionalism, punctuality and attendance
• Previous experience of working with students with additional needs would be preferable but not essential
Further details of our school can be obtained from our website: www.britishschool.ro
For more information and to apply please send a CV in English and completed application form ( https://www.britishschool.ro/about-bsb/work-at-bsb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to references and a satisfactory police checks from both the country of origin and the previous country of employment.
Closing date for applications: 3rd April 2020.