We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. The HR assistant is expected to be a quick learner with superb organizational and time management skills.
He/she must also be reliable and be able to follow instructions accurately, with the ability to multitask and deliver expected outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Romanian and English
· At least 2 years of experience as an assistant manager/HR assistant
· Basic knowledge of Romanian Labour Law
· Fantastic organizational and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to follow instructions accurately
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage matters of a sensitive and confidential nature
· Highly computer literate with solid working experience in email, MS Office, and other related business and communication apps
· Maintaining accurate and up to date human resources files, records and documentation (electronic and on file archives)
· Assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR's functions and duties (HR administration and Recruitment)
· Preparing reports relating to personnel activities
· Preparing documents for employment, modification and termination of labor contracts
· Maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of human resources files and records
· Up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
Please note that the British School of Bucharest is not responsible for the content on these external pages and, as usual, we advise you to monitor your children’s online activity.
BSB is adapting to the current climate. Some information on the website is available for normal School activity. Due to COVID-19, there may be changes in the way School works, but all staff are fully operational and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.