Administrative Assistants handle routine and advanced duties for other professionals, performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department/managers and supervisors to facilitate its efficient operation.
Main Job Tasks and responsibility:
- Writing and archiving documents.
- Management of company documents (including contracts): registration, sorting, archiving, and keeping records.
- Receiving, sorting, and sending correspondence.
- Centralization of various situations.
- Preparation of periodic reports.
- Keeping a record of inventory items and fixed assets throughout the company.
- Performing general clerical duties, including photocopying, fax, and mailing.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Planning and organizing.
- Problem assessment and problem-solving.
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service orientated.
The ideal candidate:
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel).
- Has an intermediate level of English.
- Has organizational and prioritization skills.
- Has the ability to work in a team.
- Has the ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Is rigorous and pays attention to detail
- Has a proactive and positive attitude in performing tasks.