This role represents an excellent opportunity for those seeking to consolidate their career in the financial/accounting field. This challenging position involves managing the entire accounting financial flow, preparing and submitting related tax returns and preparing reports for allocated entities.
• Complete accounting records (data entry, invoicing, and monthly balance)
• Banking and cash accounting
• Sales and purchase journal
• Fixed assets accounting
• Monthly closures
• Preparation of legally binding declarations
• Preparation of necessary financial reports and statistics
• Provides support/consultancy to colleagues from other departments on financial/accounting issues
• Compliance according to the group’s standards
Skills and Qualifications:
• Higher studies of completed specialties (Faculty of Accounting and Management Informatics is an advantage)
• At least 5 years experience, including all aspects of the financial/accounting activity in an internal accounting department or at least 3 years in an accounting firm
• Solid knowledge of accounting, taxation, and financial reporting
• Very good knowledge of Excel
• Good Level of English
• Proactivity and involvement - the desire to progress and learn new things
• Ability to analyze and solve tasks by identifying the best solutions
• Ability to prioritize tasks so that deadlines are met
• Flexibility to change and adapt quickly to complete quality work within the required deadlines.
• High attention to detail
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• English - good level
• A problem-solving attitude.
• Comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
• Previous experience working with Charisma represents an advantage