This role represents an excellent opportunity for those seeking to consolidate their career in the financial/accounting field. This challenging position involves managing the entire accounting financial flow, preparing and submitting related tax returns and preparing reports for allocated entities.
• Complete accounting records (data entry, invoicing, and monthly balance)
• Banking and cash accounting
• Sales and purchase journal
• Fixed assets accounting
• Monthly closures
• Preparation of legally binding declarations
• Preparation of necessary financial reports and statistics
• Provides support/consultancy to colleagues from other departments on financial/accounting issues
• Compliance according to the group's standards
Skills and Qualifications:
• Higher studies of completed specialties (Faculty of Accounting and Management Informatics is an advantage)
• At least 5 years experience, including all aspects of the financial/accounting activity in an internal accounting department or at least 3 years in an accounting firm
• Solid knowledge of accounting, taxation, and financial reporting
• Very good knowledge of Excel
• Good Level of English
• Proactivity and involvement - the desire to progress and learn new things
• Ability to analyze and solve tasks by identifying the best solutions
• Ability to prioritize tasks so that deadlines are met
• Flexibility to change and adapt quickly to complete quality work within the required deadlines.
• High attention to detail
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• English - good level
• A problem-solving attitude.
• Comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
• Previous experience working with Charisma represents an advantage
Please note that the British School of Bucharest is not responsible for the content on these external pages and, as usual, we advise you to monitor your children’s online activity.
BSB is adapting to the current climate. Some information on the website is available for normal School activity. Due to COVID-19, there may be changes in the way School works, but all staff are fully operational and can be contacted via email@example.com.